quarta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2008

Buzios reviews (testemunhos de turistas)

  • Heaven on Earth
    By Nigel M, 03/26/06
    My wife and I first visited Buzios in 2002 and we fell head over heels in love with this place. There are over 20 beaches and each one is completely different, there are big wide surfing beaches, small romantic beaches, you name it they have it and in the evening Rua das Pedras is the most Sophisticated resort street I have ever seen with High class boutiques and chic restaurants among the trendy bars for all moods. Also check out Fishbone a bar restaurant on Geriba beach, great for young people good dance DJ's and Thursday night they do a Hog roast (mmmmmmmmm) Buzios is a town for Beach or Poolside days with fantastic views or adventurous water sports and Great nightlife going on throughout the night. We just signed the deeds on a beautiful holiday home on Ferradura beach for less than you could buy a terraced house in the UK. I guarantee once you visit Buzios you will be smitten, it is heaven on earth.From yahoo travel.

  • PARDISE
    By A Yahoo! Contributor, 03/17/05
    I LOVE IT THERE.SOME DAY I WANT TO MOVE THERE AND LAST TIME I WAS THERE I BOUGHT BEACH PROPERTY TO BUILD MY FUTURE HOME.VERY FIRST TIME I WENT TO BUZIOS, I KONW I WANTED TO HAVE HOUSE AND SINCE THEN I GO BACK ATLEAST TOWICE YEAR FROME MIAMI TO ENJOY SUCH LAIED BACK LIFE STYLE. I HAVE TO ADD THIS I AM GOING TO BUILD SOME CODOMINUMS FOR MY FREINDS ALSO BECAUSE ANY TIME I HAVE INVITED A FRIEND TO BUZIOS THEY FALL IN LOVE WITH IT.

Nenhum comentário:

Powered By Blogger

Seguidores

Quem sou eu

Minha foto
Armação dos Buzios, Costa do sol/ Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Guia bilingue de turismo em Buzios e cidades adjacentes à mais de 5 anos e instrutor de surf na praia de Geribá. Atualmente trabalho para agencias no Brasil e no exterior ,fazendo o acompanhamento dos turistas na cidade de Armação dos Buzios .